AGM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate you're talking rubbish.

Why you even arsed? You cant control what goes on at EFC neither is it your own dosh.

I am arsed because of what has happened at the likes of Newcastle, Sunderland, QPR or even the Redshite. All of them have had Billionaire owners who destroyed their clubs. As a family with multiple season tickets who spends an obscene amount of money on match days and on merchandising it is our money and above all it is our Club.

I am arsed because of what has happened at the likes of Newcastle, Sunderland, QPR or even the Redshite. All of them have had Billionaire owners who destroyed their clubs. As a family with multiple season tickets who spends an obscene amount of money on match days and on merchandising it is our money and above all it is our Club.

Game over. Between this and your joining date, the gig is up my friend.

£500 million top class stadium

Appointing a world class manager

One of the worlds richest men getting involved in the club.

But @gwladysnight @RogerStringpiece1878
And @DixieScoresAgain thinks its the end of the world and we are the next bury.

OK lads.

It's not the end of the world is it? But let's just get some perspective.

We've won the transfer window 2 seasons on the bounce so I'm constantly told. We've signed players from Barca while the rs are selling to Barca.

We can get carried away again if you want but when it hits the fan like it has of late then we'll all feel a bit silly won't we?

None of those clubs have the financial backing we have.

As said when things went tits up at Sunderland and Villa etc there owners ran a mile and cut costs.

They didnt buy more shares
Build a new £500 million ground
Increase dodgy sponsership deals
Appoint world class managers on massive wages (Lerner appointed Remi Garde and Ellis Short David Moyes on the cheap).

In short you are wrong mate.

The accounts aint great as Koeman pished a lot of money up the wall which we all knew anyway - the next 18 months see's the dregs in the squad out the door and the new ground gets underway in which increased sponserships / naming rights will boost the revenue and coffers - both USM and external partnerships.

No just someone who can see beyond the £30m ring fenced publicity stunt. Let's take the stunt out of the equation and see where we are. Falling revenues, a 112m loss and being told we have to sell to buy.

When Oligarchs or oil states come on board you get huge transfer fees, huge wage bills and an immediate improvement. What you don't get is mediocrity and falling revenues.

I think Moshiri is out of his depth, running out of money and didn't even show tonight.

First post in a thread about Liverpool? Check
Constant meaning about our finances? Check
Sat pretending to be an Everton fan on the Internet on a Tuesday night? Check

We've won the transfer window 2 seasons on the bounce so I'm constantly told. We've signed players from Barca while the rs are selling to Barca.

We can get carried away again if you want but when it hits the fan like it has of late then we'll all feel a bit silly won't we?

????

Usmanov is throwing money around and you’re asking for people to not get carried away?

Inappropriate Behaviour

Crawl back under your rock you whopper.

Isnt that what Liverpool fans always buzz off about mate?

3 of first 4 posts in Liverpool thread? Check
Constant meaning about our finances? Check
Sat pretending to be an Everton fan on the Internet on a Tuesday night? Check

????

Usmanov is throwing money around and you’re asking for people to not get carried away?

Moshiri is a major shareholder in USM so for all we know it could be Moshiri who is pumping in the USM money. As for the £30m it is ring fenced for Stadium development.

Status
Not open for further replies.