January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

To a degree I agree 're goals and assists

But when it comes to Walcott i don't see much else what he offers, Bernard for example does far more on the pitch... he gets back to help digne, he gets on the ball, he moves inside, he make a things happen

Walcott literally just stands on the touchline and spends most of the game running into players, he never tracks back

Just don't see what he offers at all

Opponents account for him, we can stretch teams a lot more with him in the team and we always look better when Walcott is playing well. He just doesn't play well that often...

Anyone else Brands should be looking at?

Mmm don't think we have any player with PL level in our league, maybe Palacios from River but he has already signed with Leverkusen

The last world-class player we had was Lautaro Martinez, i posted many times about him here back in 2017 when he was still playing for Racing... now Real and Barca are fighting to get him so im afraid its impossible for us by the moment :dodgy:

Mmm don't think we have any player with PL level in our league, maybe Palacios from River but he has already signed with Leverkusen

The last world-class player we had was Lautaro Martinez, i posted many times about him here back in 2017 when he was still playing for Racing... now Real and Barca are fighting to get him so im afraid its impossible for us by the moment :dodgy:

Zaracho.

Status
Not open for further replies.