Players who should never ever wear the shirt again

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd only deffo keep 3 - Gomez, Mina, Digne - maybe add Richarlison but the rest I'd replace in a heart beat.

One reason duff performers still get picked is because the squad is so cack a total revolution is needed, 2 or 3 players won't revive this comatose institution

I'd only deffo keep 3 - Gomez, Mina, Digne - maybe add Richarlison but the rest I'd replace in a heart beat.

One reason duff performers still get picked is because the squad is so cack a total revolution is needed, 2 or 3 players won't revive this comatose institution
Wot about Pickford?

Gomes*

It actually astonishes me the number of our fans who dont know the lad's name.

With the likes of Schneiderlin (spelling? can't be bothered finding out) we should bite the bullet and let him go on a free. Save on wages. Applies to a couple of others too.

Come on lads, can we stop hating our own players please?

The players were terrified yesterday, we need to back these players while they wear our shirt.

Im almost certain this will fall on deaf ears and by all means rip em on here, but lets swerve taking things to twitter and tagging them in, lets swerve the abuse at the game. A LOT of these players are on borrowed time and will be punted shortly, but some of them wont be easy to shift and we "need" some of them at the moment.

Lets just all calm down, yeah?

Last edited:
That's not saying much at all I'm afraid. I'm not convinced, he goes missing too often and his concentration isn't all that.

....my word, Richarlison is without doubt our greatest footballing asset. That’s because he’s a very effective footballer, that’s because he would be on the shopping list of the best clubs. I don’t think many top managers will agree with your analysis.

Status
Not open for further replies.