Show of anger to the players

Status
Not open for further replies.
If things don’t go well today the atmosphere is going to be toxic.

The players must be under so much pressure to perform.

They bought that on themselves so I got no sympathy there.

These guys are paid millions to perform so pressure will always be there regardless

Going back to my example, it's like the bird hearing from one of her mates that the lad is mad at her. The players "hearing" the supporters are livid doesn't affect them at all during the week as they don't interact with them until the weekend.

and on the "toxicity" note, I agree wholeheartedly. But it's the players who are causing this by being absolute cowards.

Oh well, I see they benched the Snidey one at least.

We got the 3 points but we didn’t bicycle scissor kick the ball into the net while playing keepy ups against Brighton for 90 minutes BOOOooooOOOooooo

That three points doesn't get them out of jail. They are still the bunch of surrender monkeys we all KNOW them to be. They'll crumble the very next test they get.

They haven't been scouted efficiently and most of them are without character.

I sincerely hope we see a much different set of players by this time next season. We need 2 in this window and 4 in the summer to begin to draw a veil over this lot and the appalling period of our history they coincided with and served up.

That three points doesn't get them out of jail. They are still the bunch of surrender monkeys we all KNOW them to be. They'll crumble the very next test they get.

I sincerely hope we see a much different set of players by this time next season. We need 2 in this window and 4 in the summer to begin to draw a veil over this lot and the appalling period of our history they coincided with and served up.
Not out of gaol but almost certainly out of any relegation scramble. From Scotland, could you see we should have had a pen early on? The guy in front of me who regularly gets warnings for loud abuse at refs nearly fell out of the stand when the pen wasn't given. .

Couldn’t agree more. Not arsed about buying this window as they’ll likely be stop gaps, but hope the summer is brutal

You're god damn right Dave.

Status
Not open for further replies.