2019/20 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine a top side like Liverpool having a striker that doesnt score 15-20 league goals and has a number 9 who just works hard and brings others into play......

Oh. They have Firminho...... yeah of course silly me, there I was thinking a number 9 should be a goalscorer.

Fine but you are still missing why he is in the team for the last three years ahead of 3 international strikers. Goals are not his primary job in this team. Maybe more so now he is playing a front 2 BUT he has been scoring more since than and therefor justified. 4 managers have stuck with him for an obvious reason.

Koeman didn't really play him before he was sacked

Fat Sam played tosun more

Silva tried all of them, he spent ad much time on the bench as the others

Imagine a top side like Liverpool having a striker that doesnt score 15-20 league goals and has a number 9 who just works hard and brings others into play......

Oh. They have Firminho...... yeah of course silly me, there I was thinking a number 9 should be a goalscorer.
Brilliant.

Fine but you are still missing why he is in the team for the last three years ahead of 3 international strikers. Goals are not his primary job in this team. Maybe more so now he is playing a front 2 BUT he has been scoring more since than and therefor justified. 4 managers have stuck with him for an obvious reason.

4 managers have stuck with him because are strikers are absolutely tosh.

Niasse
Sandro
Tosun
Kean

The fact we keep trying to sign strikers whilst he is playing tells you the managers know we need better but the DOF keeps signing tosh.

Soon as we find the right one the better.

4 managers have stuck with him because are strikers are absolutely tosh.

Niasse
Sandro
Tosun
Kean

The fact we keep trying to sign strikers whilst he is playing tells you the managers know we need better but the DOF keeps signing tosh.

Soon as we find the right one the better.
With that midfield today our strikers did ok
Your obsession of hate for DCL is boring.....

Status
Not open for further replies.