Match Thread Everton v Brighton & Hove Albion - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Evidence perhaps that Carlo hasn't been watching Everton for the last year so he views Siggy's performance as an aberration . Evidence also that his coaching staff remain bewitched as to this utterly ineffectual pile of kack's total true impact on the team as a whole.

I understand Ancelotti is limited in what team he could put out, But making Sigurdsson captain is absolutely taking the piss.
Totally agree. Bad enough he is even playing. Unfortunate we don't have a captain/leader in our squad. Needs sorting, I think its even more important than having the super ability player. If we'd of had a Peter Reid we'd of never lost last Sunday. I mean a leader to sort them out.

Personally I’m gonna trust Ancelotti’s judgment on this one.

I don’t see the point in being annoyed and furiously obliterating my keyboard over a team selection.

We all know the script with the squad. As I’m sure the manager is starting to. Im gonna give the fella with the actual credentials the benefit of the doubt.

Totally agree. Bad enough he is even playing. Unfortunate we don't have a captain/leader in our squad. Needs sorting, I think its even more important than having the super ability player. If we'd of had a Peter Reid we'd of never lost last Sunday. I mean a leader to sort them out.

Spot on....desperately need a captain in the centre...even just a super player who leads by performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.