Meeting Players

Status
Not open for further replies.

TorranceToffee

Player Valuation: Free Transfer
I’m coming down from Glasgow tomorrow and my son is desperate to meet some players. Can anyone update on whether it’s better to do this before or after the game. Thanks

I’m coming down from Glasgow tomorrow and my son is desperate to meet some players. Can anyone update on whether it’s better to do this before or after the game. Thanks

Got no chance mate.... Marcel Brands on the other hand is more than happy to see you on the players behalf!

Only joking, hope you and your son have a fantastic day mate and the boys in Blue put on a quality show and 3 points ;)

Pop down to Stanley Park in the afternoon and you might see some half decent players worthy of a photo.
I'd avoid Goodison if I were you.

Why would you want to meet them, you pay enough for the misfortune of watching them for 90 minutes, just remember Delph probably thinks your a maggot while he's grinning for the selfie

I hope you both have a great day mate. I remember each first game that I took my lads to , like it was yesterday.
Behind the Park End after the game is the best place to do it nowadays.
Hope the team chosen actually turn up and play tomorrow , and your lad brings us some luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.