Usmanov

Status
Not open for further replies.

Some Wolves fans discussing their stadium plan to increase Molineuxto 50k. Everton mentioned as comparison. Interesting post excerpt below...
Maybe our new overlord

Hers the relevant quote

I know about Everton’s funding for the new stadium. Complex and impressive, but not going to elaborate on here, because I’m (in a small way) involved in it. Might take a few years, but they’re going to be a massive club competing with the best. Wolves need to keep up with the likes of Everton to be successful over the coming years- having Nuno at the moment and success on the field is great, but when he goes- the real test will start.

Maybe our new overlord

Hers the relevant quote

I know about Everton’s funding for the new stadium. Complex and impressive, but not going to elaborate on here, because I’m (in a small way) involved in it. Might take a few years, but they’re going to be a massive club competing with the best. Wolves need to keep up with the likes of Everton to be successful over the coming years- having Nuno at the moment and success on the field is great, but when he goes- the real test will start.
I'd prefer the simplicity of putting the money down in one go by a Uzbeki billionaire. Now that's impressive.

Status
Not open for further replies.