Everton in turmoil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
FoolhardyMindlessHydatidtapeworm-size_restricted.gif

I actually think some benefit will come from all this.

For year after year we start poorly in the league, any pre season expectation is soon evaporated. Then we get humiliated in the cups before an upturn in meaningless games in the second half of the league season. Rinse and repeat every year since Moyes came.

It needed a massive capitulation like the game the other week to actually awaken real anger in the home support. Fergusons outrage, the twitter spat and a
protest at Finch Farm is exactly what may fire up the chairman, owner, DOF, management staff - if not the rancid playing staff who will hopefully to a man be es
elsewhere soon.

Anyone else feel like this MAY be a turning point? like finally we are going to HAVE to make major changes get some players out, new players in and move forward from the negativity. Not gonna happen over night but the problems have come to a head now and can't be ignored any longer.

Anyone else feel like this MAY be a turning point? like finally we are going to HAVE to make major changes get some players out, new players in and move forward from the negativity. Not gonna happen over night but the problems have come to a head now and can't be ignored any longer.
I still don't see any indications of a long term plan, so no not a turning point for me.

Our situation is certainly comparable to Bury
Some fans of Premier League clubs don't know how good they've got it ... I can understand the anger of your fans cant be helped by how the club across the park are doing too :( Try going from having Jermain Defoe as your striker to the non scoring duo of Charlie Wyke and Will Grigg in the space of 3yrs now thats turmoil

Status
Not open for further replies.