2019/20 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember reading something from one of our players last year saying something similar. Toxic environment. I'd certainly not like to play in that environment.

A few weeks, Schneiderlin had fans after a couple of OK performances. Now he's the devil. Just an example. Not saying it's the same person saying A as B.

If I was a professional footballer I just wouldn't bother with social media at all. And I certainly wouldn't read anything about football. I'd go insane otherwise.

Different sport but Bradley Wiggins I know for a fact doesn't even have the password to his twitter so he can't call people all sorts when he's pissed. Only uses snapchat with his mates cos it self destructs.

Remember reading something from one of our players last year saying something similar. Toxic environment. I'd certainly not like to play in that environment.

A few weeks, Schneiderlin had fans after a couple of OK performances. Now he's the devil. Just an example. Not saying it's the same person saying A as B.
Wait until Saturday. Will be embarrassing
I'm not saying Ancelotti got everything right initially, but if he's on the sidelines screaming at the players to get it forward quickly (which by most accounts he was) then I'm not sure what more he can do?
Absolutely fair shout and I did see Dunc doing that, they actually tried a coupe of times but Theo cocked it up. The thing is, they didnt even have time to play it forward, by the time they got the ball from Pickford they were consumed hence why they just needed to go proper long not via Seamus-sidbe-theo, it was not working.

Do u think that like the fans the players seen the draw and went “Ar well we lost that”.. then come game week they where still thinking “we lost this”, then the team sheet came out and they went “O damn we can’t get beat by these” and panicked and it result in a woeful performance.

Sounds mad to think a footballer might think, that’s a loss but I can well believe it
Lost track of how many times our players talk a good game pre derbies then fall apart. It's like the merest glimpse of the Liverpool badge drains the life force from their vital organs no matter who plays. In recent memory the only time I feel we've strode onto the pitch without fear and took them on toe to toe was the 3-3 at Goodison under Martinez.

The present crop are simply poorer than Liverpool reserves as a fact

Lost track of how many times our players talk a good game pre derbies then fall apart. It's like the merest glimpse of the Liverpool badge drains the life force from their vital organs no matter who plays. In recent memory the only time I feel we've strode onto the pitch without fear and took them on toe to toe was the 3-3 at Goodison under Martinez.

The present crop are simply poorer than Liverpool reserves as a fact
They are not though,if Klopp managed this team it would be much better than where it is now.

Still happens. Mental as anything the TFC forum.

No official moderation. But if someone is really out of order the other posters (if there is enough of them) can get them banned for a period.

As I have said before, it is very funny though.
I don't half miss the Wild West days of the internet, before the squares turned up.

I like the sound of this TFC.

Not intentional by the literal meaning of the word. No one has even said that other than you.

But they haven't been willing to fight hard enough and show determination and basic professional pride, even when they knew their boss was on the brink.

They are happy to coast through matches and always look to pass the buck.

They have been an embarrassment to the club and let down many people, including 5 managers now.
If only they could pass the ball as well as they pass the buck.

FB_IMG_1578579460014.jpg

this mayhem will never end as long as Schneiderlin and delph are allow to continue their antics.
Any manager with common sense will never play Schneiderlin.

When you want your team to fight, the last thing you want to do is to allow someone to jog around, dictate his own tactic and absolutely not worry about any repercussions. Inevitably anyone playing alongside will start to slide knowing full well they won’t be identify as the worst of the lot.

This infection, if allowed to continue, will bring this club towards the point of no return.

Status
Not open for further replies.