Players who should never ever wear the shirt again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messi, Ronaldo & Ibrahimovic say otherwise. Actual good players care enough because the thought of being bettered by a rival sickens them. There's none of that mentality at Finch Farm.

It's the same in any walk of life. Many of those at the top of their field making all the money in the world are still obsessed with beating their rivals and being the best while there are also plenty who are happy to just get by on the bottom rung.
fire for the rivalry is low, in my opinion. we need to be even more competitive and have more quality in the squad, otherwise our players are going to have this loser mentality every time. got to have belief in the room that we can actually win, but for that to happen, carlo and brands need to get to work

There absolutely are lots of players who aren’t just motivated by money and have the desire to win. It just seems we don’t have many of them here.

Absolutely. That second half when the RS 4th choice 18 year old left-back was stepping inside and taking the rise out of Sigurddson and Schneiderlin exemplified it. Even knackered and unfit there should at least have been a bit of pride to give the lad a kick or leave a foot in and let them know they were in a match. Not even that.

They were more than happy to lose and be humiliated. That's not money, that's a lack of winning character.

Absolutely. That second half when the RS 4th choice 18 year old left-back was stepping inside and taking the rise out of Sigurddson and Schneiderlin exemplified it. Even knackered and unfit there should at least have been a bit of pride to give the lad a kick or leave a foot in and let them know they were in a match. Not even that.

They were more than happy to lose and be humiliated. That's not money, that's a lack of winning character.

They put in 'Claus Thomsen' performances didnt they?

I hope we sign a few South Americans over the next couple of transfer windows. They seem to inherently have a greater desire to win than many.

If they had felt humiliated, I personally wouldn’t be as disheartened as I am. three or four of them felt no humiliation whatsoever, because in order to feel humiliation, you first have to care!

I said after the Lyon away game,sniderlin is a coward who should never represent us again,an he's still playing to this day,add Walcott and iwobi,2 more absolute cowards,don't mind if others are [Poor language removed],as long as their not shithouses like them 3

Schniderlin. Siggurdson. Coleman. Walcott. Touson. That is the baseline for me. Move them on with Blue Bill and take the financial hit for the sanity of the fans.

Easy to say who is worth persevering with - Digne, Mina, Gomez and maybe Richarlison - the rest simply cannot play football at the required level.

Status
Not open for further replies.