2019/20 Gylfi Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was watching him on the bench after he got taken off yesterday, there was nothing, no fume, no reaction, nothing.
I honestly wonder if he’s not trying on purpose, I don't know why he would do that, if you don’t run your bollocks off for Ancelloti then something is very wrong in your attitude

How many managers has he seen off now? People learn from experience, his learning is that he can do what he wants and wont be the one getting slung.

I say this as somebody who defended him on here all summer. More fool me.

I bet when he got the call from his agent that Everton were going to pay £40m for him he got ££ eyes big time.

Basically couldn't hack it at Spurs and failed, went back to Swansea where he excelled in a terrible team then gets a big money move to a club feigning ambition which he's sussed out pretty quickly so he just has to put in the bare minimum to keep his place and keep the £££ rolling in.

Proving himself time and time again.

He was terrific at Swansea, poor at Spurs and been dreadful for us this season especially. Could just be the weight of expectation going to bigger clubs ?? Plus he is aging. Time to replace.

Status
Not open for further replies.