January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
DCL is not the forward we should entertain selling. Tosun and Niasse should be out the door and a minimum of one decent replacement in place and settled before even considering DCL going.

And even then, it would have to coincide with a new striker coming in. I don't see it happening for a couple of seasons. I also don't see a club out there (at our level or higher) that's a better match for him.

Just can't see it.

I think right now the commanding, baller centre back is the priority. Everything else comes second.

Edit - Left footed...too much to ask?
...key ingredient for our CB is pace and power.
He was built for the way football is played now, would be an absolute monster for us these days

Linked to Joe Worrall at Forest.

Looks like a very good all rounder and a ball player with a bit of snide...22.

I think we need 2 CBs so we can shift Keane on quickly and although as @Eggs says we need pace and power we also need a 4th centre back option.

Hope we get him or someone of similar profile.

I'd be happy with a left footed winger, signing a winger can mean we go with DCL, Richy and Kean up front. A commanding center back as mentioned by others, left footed if possible, and a centre midfielder that can control a game.

I'd be happy with a left footed winger, signing a winger can mean we go with DCL, Richy and Kean up front. A commanding center back as mentioned by others, left footed if possible, and a centre midfielder that can control a game.
Gareth Bale on loan

Status
Not open for further replies.