2019/20 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did Carlo bring a goalkeeper coach with him? Because Pickford came off his line about 3 times to claim "A centre", and in one case he was even
challenged by a Newcastle player. Joking aside, the difference is amazing if he could keep that up. Maybe it was his way of apologising for his
antics in the same fixture as last year.

Did Carlo bring a goalkeeper coach with him? Because Pickford came off his line about 3 times to claim "A centre", and in one case he was even
challenged by a Newcastle player. Joking aside, the difference is amazing if he could keep that up. Maybe it was his way of apologising for his

As far as I know we retained Alan Kelly and Carlo didnt bring a GK coach.

As far as I know we retained Alan Kelly and Carlo didnt bring a GK coach.

MG is right, Alan Kelly kept his role after taking the job as a part of Dunc's temp staff

I said we had no chance and laughed quite loudly to myself everytime somebody said we even had a chance.

Still pinch myself that hes here.

wake up, lad...it's, GO TIME!

giphy.gif

MG is right, Alan Kelly kept his role after taking the job as a part of Dunc's temp staff

Yeah, it was quickly mentioned at his first press conference.

I said we had no chance and laughed quite loudly to myself everytime somebody said we even had a chance.

Still pinch myself that hes here.

I was furious we allowed Silva to continue beyond Sheff United and certainly Norwich.

But the dominoes fell into place for us to appoint an actual manager with pedigree.

Who knows where the club will go now, but the league is in a mess in general and there is a possibility to make huge strides quite quickly.

I was furious we allowed Silva to continue beyond Sheff United and certainly Norwich.

But the dominoes fell into place for us to appoint an actual manager with pedigree.

Who knows where the club will go now, but the league is in a mess in general and there is a possibility to make huge strides quite quickly.

I think it was Moyes and we really didnt want Moyes, hence us giving Silva every chance possible, but he left them with no choice.

As you say everything worked out wonderfully in the end, but we were so close to being finished with Moyes, what a kick in the teeth that would have been.

There is but the 5 teams ahead of us are decent, going to be much harder to catch those then it was the ones now behind us, got to hope Norwich can get something from Palace.

There is but the 5 teams ahead of us are decent, going to be much harder to catch those then it was the ones now behind us, got to hope Norwich can get something from Palace.

There is only the top 2 or 3 that are consistent or out of reach.

Half a season to go and a transfer window looming.

I think it was Moyes and we really didnt want Moyes, hence us giving Silva every chance possible, but he left them with no choice.

As you say everything worked out wonderfully in the end, but we were so close to being finished with Moyes, what a kick in the teeth that would have been.
Don't think I could of coped with moyes again makes me so happy we now have Carlo. A winner at last these players know they have to up their game or its bye bye I hope he's ruthless

I know Spurs have a new manager but the teams above us have won the same amount of games as we have, Utd and Spurs have won 1 more, none of them are anything special at all.

After City we have some very winnable games, not saying they are easy games, but we have every chance to get a good run going.

I agree it wont be easy, we will need a lot of teams to lose a lot of games and hope that we can keep up our current wonderful form.

Think we are nailed on for Europa, IF we can do something remarkable in the window.

Status
Not open for further replies.