2019/20 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
His performances are so erratic I don’t know what to make of him. Can’t work out if he’s good or crap. I think he might be a statistician’s dream.

If Niasse puts a performance in like Iwobi's tonight he would be getting called a competition winner again.

I like his intent and his effort but when he is bad he is proper bad.

Kean got hooked for much less at the weekend. His contribution to tonight's game was atrocious, should have been taken off, was clear to see he wasn't slotting into the game.

He's not been bad since he joined but thought tonight was his worse performance by far.

He's just rubbish, isn't he? When I heard he was linked I had the same horrible feeling in my stomach as when we were in for Bolasie and Walcott. Desperately hoping the news wasn't true. To think we have spent the best part of 80m pounds on those three football players.

Kean got hooked for much less at the weekend. His contribution to tonight's game was atrocious, should have been hooked.

He's not been bad since he joined but thought tonight was his worse performance since joining.
He did come off. And it was easily his worst performance. He can't be like Gomes where he has games that he just completely craters.

Since he's joined he's been under the instruction of a poor manager and a manager who isn't actually a manager so I'll hold off judging him until he's had a run under whoever the next guy is. He should play central though.

Since he's joined he's been under the instruction of a poor manager and a manager who isn't actually a manager so I'll hold off judging him until he's had a run under whoever the next guy is. He should play central though.

This for me.

Im not his biggest fan but lets see him under a top manager first.

His better moments have been centrally. Even the last 10 minutes at Old Trafford when he moved inside he was really good.

He deserves a proper chance, but I have almost made judgement on him already. Not just from his time with us, but given that Arsenal couldn't accept our bid quick enough.

how very dare you talk sense.
he has all the right attributes in the wrong order at times.I think with the right manager he will come good.

Status
Not open for further replies.