Duncan Ferguson - The Coach

Status
Not open for further replies.
The one thing I like about his tactics is they aren't hiding, They're standing strong and trying to get forward with a simple formation.

It's not rocket science Dunc's tactics. It's actually quite basic but with a hard work ethic, basic can be effective. Get it up to the two up top & get the midfield to follow up the hold up or clearance. Pass to wings & cross.
The players are clearly playing for the club now though. We are pretty much getting exactly what we expected from a Duncan Ferguson set up.

It's not rocket science Dunc's tactics. It's actually quite basic but with a hard work ethic, basic can be effective. Get it up to the two up top & get the midfield to follow up the hold up or clearance. Pass to wings & cross.
The players are clearly playing for the club now though. We are pretty much getting exactly what we expected from a Duncan Ferguson set up.
It's Sam allardyce tactics.
However he has passed his test so should be offered a contract

He needs binning too. Hard to see what he has offered from a player development perspective. Give him a blazer and keep him as an ambassador for the Scottish highlands but not as a first team coach.

Regardless of the final score here I would like to fully retract this comment.

The change in approach over the last 150 minutes of football has been a joy to behold

Absolutely blood and guts again. The man brings what we haven’t had since he was last on the pitch. I’m proud and absolutely beaming with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.