Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see candor is not only frowned upon on this forum by some but also insulted and backed up by boorish comments.

You should attend a course on diplomacy.
The reason for my lack appreciation for your comments was simple ,you spout the same old chestnuts time after time ,hence the boring not boorish use of wording.
I am no great supporter of a player who it is said turned his back on training but if he plays in the 1st team he has my support especially if he is voted by some as MoM .If you take that as an insult then so be it ,some say the truth hurts .I fail to see how the "New Dawn " of Ferguson's turn in the hot seat can have any other reaction but hope for the future and a chance for respite from the torture we have all suffered ,without reminders of the recent past .Merry Xmas .

The reason for my lack appreciation for your comments was simple ,you spout the same old chestnuts time after time ,hence the boring not boorish use of wording.
I am no great supporter of a player who it is said turned his back on training but if he plays in the 1st team he has my support especially if he is voted by some as MoM .If you take that as an insult then so be it ,some say the truth hurts .I fail to see how the "New Dawn " of Ferguson's turn in the hot seat can have any other reaction but hope for the future and a chance for respite from the torture we have all suffered ,without reminders of the recent past .Merry Xmas .
I actually don't; you only seem to pick up on the boring ones.I have many positive things to says about many aspects of this club.

However, I will not support a player who is rubbish week in week out, and I don't care if he plays for the first team or not.This is a soccer forum, and that means opinions will differ and yours is different to mine. I am a realist, not somebody who "supports" a first team player, irrespective of how poor he has been but continuously is picked by a sub standard manager.

Enjoy your festive season too.

Status
Not open for further replies.