Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I was a manager with Ancelottis pedigree, perhaps at the back end of an illustrious career, but still had the desire to prove myself against the best, I'd look at Everton and think, former giant of the game with finance available to compete at the top, with nearest neighbours Liverpool, City and Utd to aim at, I'd be in like a shot. But there again I am an Evertonian.

If I was a manager with Ancelottis pedigree, perhaps at the back end of an illustrious career, but still had the desire to prove myself against the best, I'd look at Everton and think, former giant of the game with finance available to compete at the top, with nearest neighbours Liverpool, City and Utd to aim at, I'd be in like a shot. But there again I am an Evertonian.
I agree. Taking over an already successful club can lead to more success but not necessarily legend status, and anything less it can be a poisoned chalice. To turn a club around and bring success would truly make a legend. Especially when there are potentially funds in place to achieve it.

According to The Sun, Everton are highly likely to steal a march on Arsenal who are not yet in the position to talk with the 60-year-old about becoming their next permanent boss.

Not happening.
Evertonians voting Tory, Evertonians linking the S*n. I never thought I'd see the day.
In the fellas defence he didnt link The Scum, I was just pointing out that The Mails source was that.

you’ve linked directly to that rag Goat. I’m gonna assume this is an oversight on your behalf cos you are good peoples

Status
Not open for further replies.