2019/20 Bill Kenwright

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not the faintest idea. You have to appreciate that in certain parts of Texas almost every living male is a country singer of sorts.....and going into a bar means checking your gun in at the entrance. Personally I dislike certain country music intensely...the sort that goes along the lines of ' My wifes run off with the sherrif and the dogs lying dead in the yard.' etc etc.
All of my exes live in Texas.

Not the faintest idea. You have to appreciate that in certain parts of Texas almost every living male is a country singer of sorts.....and going into a bar means checking your gun in at the entrance. Personally I dislike certain country music intensely...the sort that goes along the lines of ' My wifes run off with the sherrif and the dogs lying dead in the yard.' etc etc.
What about "My dogs run off with the sheriff and my wife 's lying dead in the yard" I think we may be onto something.

Get hold of his access pass to the boardroom and remove him permanently from GP. Has still too much input and influence for my liking and stopping us progressing. He's stuck in the black and white TV era and doesn't understand there are things like Smart TV's nowadays
Perhaps we should ditch ZCars and Grand Old Team then...?

Status
Not open for further replies.