2019/20 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haha, when was this?

Oh, 5am when I wasn't online. Lol.

Think you’ll find it was Saturday afternoon, was expecting an attempt at some witty retort but it never came, you just sat there and took it.

But don’t worry, your mam will still dish you up some turkey dinosaurs tonight before she hits the street corners to take it herself.

That's his obly "good" performance this season in the league and although the team played well towards the end of last season I wouldn't say he played "well"

He literally is the definition of the term "does a job"

As I said if he continues to play regularly like he did on the weekend happy days but until that day comes he's still a crab

I think the meaning of the term crab has been lost in translation in the Twitter age, it means a player that can only move/pass sideways. Usually midfielders like Schneiderlin are referred to as crabs.

Think you’ll find it was Saturday afternoon, was expecting an attempt at some witty retort but it never came, you just sat there and took it.

But don’t worry, your mam will still dish you up some turkey dinosaurs tonight before she hits the street corners to take it herself.

Hopefully DCL will send you a birthday card this year, other than just your mum remembering/ caring

Status
Not open for further replies.