Everton/ Celtic Hat

Status
Not open for further replies.

DriStUfF

Player Valuation: Free Transfer
Hi- just posting here in regards to an Everton/ Celtic hat. Apparently made to commemorate a specific match. My Uncle’s asking about them- can’t find them anywhere- just wondering if anyone knows anything about them- or has one they don’t want or need? Happy to buy it off anyone who has one.

confused_lion_king.gif

Hi- just posting here in regards to an Everton/ Celtic hat. Apparently made to commemorate a specific match. My Uncle’s asking about them- can’t find them anywhere- just wondering if anyone knows anything about them- or has one they don’t want or need? Happy to buy it off anyone who has one.
Remember these in the 80s, Catholic Everton fans had them if i recall right? hated them myself, Everton have never played Celtic in a competative match that i know of

How much do you want for the pair, mate?

Back in the late 70's and early 80's you saw all four combinations of bobble hat, Everton with either Rangers or Celtic and Liverpool with both too. It was more usual to see the Everton/Celtic combo but the Red side had a more even split.

Status
Not open for further replies.