Homepage Article POLL: Do you want Moyes back? Results: 80% No

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moshiri and Kenwright need to think very carefully about bringing Moyes back and if it's really worth it. I've put up with a lot of crap from this club over the years but bringing Moyes back is one insult to many. I just need one really good excuse stop going the match and I swear, I'll do it and never look back.

Every year like clockwork around Christmas I always have to start justifying my season ticket for the following year to both the myself and the missus and every year I get past It and renew (more out of habit then anything else at this point!) but if they push me on this, I'm done.

I can stand us being crap but I refuse part with a penny more if the club is going to disrespect me like that. Its not about Moyes himself, its what he symbolizes, its the clubs way of saying "yeah we know he's crap and we're crap but there's nothing to be done about it and you're just gonna have to deal with. And you will, because you and and all the other mugs are just going to keep renewing no matter what, aren't you soft lad?! Sorry about that! Lol!"

I think if Moyes was coming he would have been in for the Chelsea game.

Or, if we had lost that, he might have held the club to ransom for an extended contract, just like Sam did after the defeat to Saints,

That Chelsea victory, the manner in which it was achieved and the feel good factor around the ground before, during, afterwards and in the days following the game has taken so much pressure off.

Three massive games in a row coming up and I am happy enough right now to see what Dunc can do in them.

As ever.....Big Nev puts is best.

I think if Moyes was coming he would have been in for the Chelsea game.

Or, if we had lost that, he might have held the club to ransom for an extended contract, just like Sam did after the defeat to Saints,

That Chelsea victory, the manner in which it was achieved and the feel good factor around the ground before, during, afterwards and in the days following the game has taken so much pressure off.

Three massive games in a row coming up and I am happy enough right now to see what Dunc can do in them.

As ever.....Big Nev puts is best.

Sorry but Nev is an idiot always has been, spouts utter crap and isnt a very nice fella

Status
Not open for further replies.