Votes: 21 2.1%
  • My choice isnt here, you really suck at polls

Votes: 161 15.8%
  • Lamborghini Gallardo

Votes: 57 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's been brought in to have a vision. The manager is meant to be part of that vision. This vision includes a fast paced, high tempo, high pressing style of football. He buys players for that vision and when we change manager the new manager is meant to have the same values, therefore, we do not need to keep selling off our first team and buying a new first team, or have the manager struggle because he cannot play the way he wants to and is caught playing a style that does not suit him. This is meant to also prevent those long transition periods we have been stuck in, and cannot get out of, as no manager is here long enough.

Therefore, if Brands' vision is rejected so badly that Moyes comes in, how can Brands remain?
I'm sure he has a big say in who manager is and will be part of the interview process. I'd be surprised if he left, I imagine he earning a serious amount of money here.

I'm sure he has a big say in who manager is and will be part of the interview process. I'd be surprised if he left, I imagine he earning a serious amount of money here.

He was rumoured to be under consideration for Man Utd. I'm sure if he left, he would be able to earn a similar amount of money.

I disagree, i think Gallardo or Ancelotti will have the attraction for players with Brands bringing them in...the players Brands has signed do compliment each other...?
I agree with the idea that a high-profile manager will attract better players, but I'm less convinced of Brands's ability to put a team together.

Individually, his signings are mostly decent or very good, but where is the commanding centre-back to lead either Mina or Keane? Why have three left-wingers been brought in while Walcott remains the only option on the right? Where is the mobile, plays-with-his-head-up striker to bring Sigurdsson into games? I don't see evidence of a plan here.

I'm at the point where I believe, we wanted Moyes, but because of the backlash the board realised they can't appoint him. They have targeted other names and had the knock back and then we are going to end up with Moyes anyway and another farce similar to 2 years ago.
If they REALLY wanted Moyes as first choice he'd have been in for the Chelsea game. The fact they are making another mess and getting rejections, I think will lead back to Moyes.
They should have had a plan in place for a manager to be installed, talking behind scenes. Pretty sure Tottenham had a new manager within 12 hours

I think a Moyes appointment until the end of the season tells us the first choice manager is not available.
An appointment for longer than that is a plain lack of ambition.
I am confident it won't be Moyes.

I'm at the point where I believe, we wanted Moyes, but because of the backlash the board realised they can't appoint him. They have targeted other names and had the knock back and then we are going to end up with Moyes anyway and another farce similar to 2 years ago.
If they REALLY wanted Moyes as first choice he'd have been in for the Chelsea game. The fact they are making another mess and getting rejections, I think will lead back to Moyes.
They should have had a plan in place for a manager to be installed, talking behind scenes. Pretty sure Tottenham had a new manager within 12 hours

There is no way Jose Mourinho is getting a contract sorted and his backroom staff lined up in 12 hours. Levy was spotted in a restaurant with him 2 weeks before. They just shafted Poch.

I'm happy for them to take a couple of weeks over it. Do it properly and don't just panic and end up with Moyes. I imagine this is what is happening anyway, and I think Gallardo will be announced after the United game.

It's just because of the internet, football fans (and people in general) want information NOW NOW NOW!

Let Dunc have a few more games see what he can do, Every aspiring manager needs to start somewhere, normally not in the top league, but who knows he might just have it in him to be a great manager, he has the right name to be a top manager. I’m saying this as all who are linked just makes me think 8n 18 months we will be here again.

The only thing giving me any sort of hope that it won’t be Moyes, is that weird Gullitt interview from last night

Carlo would change the culture and mentality of the club.

don’t go down the route of hiring losers from Wigan, Preston, watford, Southampton and moyes who’s unemployed after bombing everywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.