Homepage Article POLL: Do you want Moyes back? Results: 80% No

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moyes was one of the main reasons why I gave up my season ticket I just had enough of the knife to gun fight mentality. Since then nothing has happened that has made me want it back. Some will say I'm not a true supporter but having had a season ticket since I was 12 I didn't make the decision lightly.

If it is Moyes, we have to be grown up about this. He's defo not my cup of tea - to say the least. However, the club's well being for the rest of the season is paramount, so we may have to put up with it. Obviously the criticism over any such appointment will be well justified.

The most concerning thing about all of this is that it’d mean that Moshiri and Kenwright simply aren’t allowing Brands to do his job. If I was brought in to make all the footballing decisions for a club and the chairman and owner completely went over my head I’d be off like a shot. They’re playing a very dangerous and quite frankly stupid game if they’re not letting him do what he’s employed to do. No other DoF with an ounce of self respect would come near us afterwards.

If it is Moyes, we have to be grown up about this. He's defo not my cup of tea - to say the least. However, the club's well being for the rest of the season is paramount, so we may have to put up with it. Obviously the criticism over any such appointment will be well justified.

Why would you trust Moyes with the wellbeing of the club?

surprisingly calm about this David?

Sedatives not worn off yet this morning?

First of all: I dont want him here. But he knows the club. He did ok(ish) with West Ham. I can see him getting a fight out of these players and he has experience in this league.

I respect that you don't want him here. But he's been on the outside of the club for six years, so does he really know it? We had fight out of the players on Saturday with Goodison absolutely rocking and you know that once he gets his feet back under the table him and Kenwright will be conniving to keep them there.

Why would we even look at a fella no other club will go near because he knows where the toilets are?

Its the clever play, in a dearth of ropey candidates, obviously Anchelotti would be brilliant, but its pie in the sky sports stuff. This decision is to important to the welfare of the club to take risks with in my opinion.

I do like him more then you though, always have as you know, i actually think he could build something and buy some decent players with money.

Last edited:
Its the clever play, in a dearth of ropey candidates, obviously Anchelotti wold be brilliant, but its pie in the sky stuff. This decision is important to the welfare of the club do take risks with in my opinion.

I do like him more then you though, always have as you know, i actually thing he could build something and but some decent players with money.

based on what exactly? What he did over 8 years ago?

Status
Not open for further replies.