New Everton Stadium Discussion

I guess all the manager talk is a convenient excuse for the club to not deliver on its promise to get planning permission through by the end of the year! Who would have guessed that wouldn't happen? Haha.

Spurs new stadium is impressive but I feel the digital advertising boards on each stand definitely add something.

Same with the Etihad now as well.

Hope we have them between each tier, would also like to see if it can be done at goodison.
I suggested in my answer to the consultation that they should flash blue and white Leitch pattern periodically to remind us of Goodison!!

Cant wait for this now. Especially with this seemingly inevitable line up:

Manager: Ancelotti. Asst Manager: Gullit

Dida
Cafu
Maldini
Stamm
Serginio
Gattuso
Pirlo
Seedorf
Kaka
Crespo
Shevchenko. :coffee:

I guess all the manager talk is a convenient excuse for the club to not deliver on its promise to get planning permission through by the end of the year! Who would have guessed that wouldn't happen? Haha.

Don't rewrite facts like our neighbors, the club never claimed planning permission by year-end.

They are to SUBMIT the planning application before the year-end. All usual sources suggest that is still on track. I'd expect planning permission won't be given until mid-2020 at the very earliest.

Announce Moyes and then we’ll get news of the stadium planning application going in with the caveat that 62,000 is being considered after an extensive consultation, of course.

The efficiency in appointing our next manager - as well as the final choice - might be an indicator as to the smooth passage we can expect of any planning application on the part of the internal project management resources at the club? Can we draw a link from one to the other?

Inappropriate Language
Cant wait for this now. Especially with this seemingly inevitable line up:

Manager: Ancelotti. Asst Manager: Gullit

Dida
Cafu
Maldini
Stamm
Serginio
Gattuso
Pirlo
Seedorf
Kaka