David Moyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
All that's left is to form a human chain across the gates of finch farm to stop Moyes going in and signing the contract.

I get that, we hit a ceiling with him, but the constraints weren’t all down to his management style, they were also due the business needs, debt and need to balance the books. Those facets undermined building and progress. I’ve written loads about it over the years and have a very clear recolection of the finances of the club at the time. We were maxed out both on and off the pitch and needed investment to progress, in the end he got an offer he couldn’t turn down, he owed is nothing at that point.
Those that came after him were not fit to tie his bootstraps. We need better though.

I only came onboard as a Blue at the end of the Moyes era. I had no first hand contemporaneous experience of his management in '00s.

The prospect of Moyes fills me with dread and disappointment. Should it not? Am I wrong to feel this?

I would have Dunc, with Moyes as assistant.
I'm lying, I don't want Moyes back at the club in any capacity.

I would like Dunc as assistant, Dunc was under Moyes during most time of him in Everton and know what he want. Dunc also know first team players who can help Moyes to understand the team quickly. Unsworth also familiarize Moyes and can help to develop our young players in first team.

I only came onboard as a Blue at the end of the Moyes era. I had no first hand contemporaneous experience of his management in '00s.

The prospect of Moyes fills me with dread and disappointment. Should it not? Am I wrong to feel this?
As it rightly should. Moyes promised nothing but delivered fourth. The guy who replaced him used the core of Moyes' team and got fifth promising champions league.

It’s like marrying your ex wife, left you and married a scum, who found her not good enough and dump her after 8months. Stole your beloved child and openly mock your small d***.

now we’re begging her to come back.

It seems to me that we will only end with Moyes if one by one others turn us down

one has already...... who’s next

Status
Not open for further replies.