David Moyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
The majority of what, the majority of three is two, this is a small anonomouys and excitable specific demographic of the fan base it’s not the majority. That’s before you factor in trying to be the cool kid and group think/dynamics etc into the sample.
7000 people voted on this forum alone. Do you not think it may reflect the general opinion of Everton supporters.
Any ones I know only 1 one would have him back.

Yes. I absolutely agree but he isn’t the answer, he’s proved he’s a failure at every club he’s managed since he left, we demand winners not Moyers.

I don't think he fail in every club, I think he did well in both Man Utd and West Ham. His win rate was similar to van Gaal and Mourino in Man Utd, and broke in last 8 in European league. He took West Ham at relegation zone, team had many injured players , just can bring 11 persons on pitch, and finally 13th at last and full of spirit on pitch.

While being 100% true doesn't mean that he's the right person for the job.

You could be right, I just don’t see a better alternative to be honest and I don’t see one appearing mid season, Rafael I like as a football manager, but never want him here. Anchelotti id be amazed.

Don’t want another show pony, who won leagues in Greece, Portugal or Turkey and might be good in the PL.

The only person to do anything constructive with the club since and build since, Kendal and Big Joe was Moyes.

He’s a good football manager.

I wouldn’t say the majority.

I’m actually quite amazed with some people’s reaction, I suggest the majority are young people, who don’t remember before he took over or grew up on the latter part of his regeime and just got board by stability.

I keep hearing appointing Moyes would be “step backwards”, I’m sorry but we haven’t taken a step forward since he left. He’s an excellent manager.

No brainer in my opinion.
That is a trustworthy statement. The part about him being an excellent manager, not so much. He was good for us no doubt but the whole "knife to a gunfight" mindset began to really do us in and we really should have got rid four years earlier. Not the moyesiah anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.