David Moyes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Look mate stick in your cocoon of David Moyes. You are institutionalized by the man . I along with the majority of Everton supporters dont ever want him back.
He is yesterday's man .

I wouldn’t say the majority.

I’m actually quite amazed with some people’s reaction, I suggest the majority are young people, who don’t remember before he took over or grew up on the latter part of his regeime and just got board by stability.

I keep hearing appointing Moyes would be “step backwards”, I’m sorry but we haven’t taken a step forward since he left. He’s an excellent manager.

No brainer in my opinion.

I’m actually quite amazed with some people’s reaction, I suggest the majority are young people, who don’t remember before he took over or grew up on the latter part of his regeime and just got board by stability.

I keep hearing appointing Moyes would be “step backwards”, I’m sorry but we haven’t taken a step forward since he left. He’s an excellent manager.

Check the poll on this forum. Think its roughly 1000 would have back 6000 plus said no. And in fairness mate you wanted to keep Silva. So not sure you are the best judge .

Yes. I absolutely agree but he isn’t the answer, he’s proved he’s a failure at every club he’s managed since he left, we demand winners not Moyers.

Doesn't make sense, set to talk to Carlo Ancelotti but appoint Moyes as interim when we could just say Ferguson your interim until we get permanent manager.

I know what would happen if Moyes came in as interim, Arsenal get Ancelotti, Everton come out and say we approached Carlo etc etc so we just keep Moyes

Do you just look blindly at the Moyes poll on here? Clearly shows more than the majority don't want him back.

Honestly can't believe it's even a discussion about Moyes coming back ...

20191205_195208.jpg

Yes. I absolutely agree but he isn’t the answer, he’s proved he’s a failure at every club he’s managed since he left, we demand winners not Moyers.

I honestly think he and Rafael are the best options, both are excellent football managers, I hate Rafael though I’m defo that petty. Proper football managers, who can manage and build.

I don’t think his way works with a short term appointment and I think he’s grown as a coach through some of bad expiernces, I particularly think he has a greater appreciation of what he had here. I was impressed at what he did at WHU and how he balanced that squad and got the best out of some real misfits.

No mate. You said it was not the majority.
Is is . Have a nice evening now

The majority of what, the majority of three is two, this is a small anonomouys and excitable specific demographic of the fan base it’s not the majority. That’s before you factor in trying to be the cool kid and group think/dynamics etc into the sample.

Status
Not open for further replies.