Votes: 21 2.1%
  • My choice isnt here, you really suck at polls

Votes: 161 15.8%
  • Lamborghini Gallardo

Votes: 57 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly don't understand why Moyes is seen as continuity Everton when he left 8 years ago under a weasel shaped cloud and has been thoroughly depantsed since.

I'd much rather give it Dunc short term. At least he isn't a.proven failure.
Ferguson over Moyes every day of the week. We need unity with the fanbase and the squad. Bring Moyes in would cause huge unrest, more so than when Fat Sam came in.

I'm beginning to think that it needs to be someone who'll be active on the recruitment side. The more I watch Everton, the more I feel as though Brands and his team don't have an eye for players that complement one another.

Makes zero sense this, Ancelotti has just been sacked why would we have to appoint Moyes as a short term option?

The question is Ancelotti will come Everton without European football? Poch would come too? Poch seem to refuse us, Ancelotti would admit us? They are unrealistic options

Makes zero sense this, Ancelotti has just been sacked why would we have to appoint Moyes as a short term option?

Maybe Ancelotti would want to start in June and take some time off and not have this season on his record. He could then get his own players in to tweak the team. If so though I'm not sure why they'd bring in someone like Moyes as an interim........that is unless they think Duncan will be crap which after Chelsea would surely be doubtful!

Maybe Ancelotti would want to start in June and take some time off and not have this season on his record. He could then get his own players in to tweak the team. If so though I'm not sure why they'd bring in someone like Moyes as an interim........that is unless they think Duncan will be crap which after Chelsea would surely be doubtful!
I'd imagine its total bs myself

I'd imagine its total bs myself

Yes more than likely plus as I've said previously I can't imagine CA wanting to come here unless it was for an absolute fortune and one last pay day. In my opinion we need to go for a manager that's up and coming that wants to prove themself at a higher level and in the global goldfish bowl that is the Prem.

As per the Ancelotti thread, he hasn't been sacked - they've just revoked his responsibilities. In 2019 terms, I think this basically means they expect compo if he goes anywhere else this season.

He's been sacked.

Their official statement read as "SSC Napoli has decided to revoke the role of first-team coach from Mr Carlo Ancelotti.", so I'm sure something is being lost in translation.

Irrespective, the clauses are the same - compensation will be due (from either a club or Ancelotti) if he takes a job within his contract period. It's pretty standard these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.