Everton FC investigate homophobic chants from own supporters vs Chelsea

Status
Not open for further replies.
This just shows how slow sky are as well lol,saying this the last 40mins when Everton said it 6/7 hours ago whatever it was,next you will have Alan myers back from his Twitter magic show saying this in about 3 days time as Breaking News lol

Isn’t that more about being a male prostitute? Forgive my ignorance I’ve im being atrociously wrong.

Back in the 80's the Chelsea Aggros had a chant to much the same tune. I'm not sure if it's true or an urban myth, but one of their gang was raided by plod and was found in bed with a local rent boy. Hence the chant.

Honestly its getting ridiculous now. I say the same to people who get offended by "feed the scousers" Chants are meant to dig out the opposition fans and be insulting. As long as their not racist or mocking the dead anything should be fair game. Should we ban swearing as kids go the game

This just shows how slow sky are as well lol,saying this the last 40mins when Everton said it 6/7 hours ago whatever it was,next you will have Alan myers back from his Twitter magic show saying this in about 3 days time as Breaking News lol

What?

After what happened at the Etihad this is a nothing story.
Was this in the refs report?
Chelsea fans complaining?(irony if ironies).
Everton fans complaining?
Or someone at bt stirring things up.
I watched the game and I never heard that.
I heard the greedy barstreward one about Ross.

Status
Not open for further replies.