Duncan Ferguson - The Coach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not long been in after a long overdue fantastic day at the game, cos it’s been bloody hard going this season as we know. The ground was electric, and the lads on the pitch set the tone for that from the off. I’ve not posted in a while cos to tell the truth I’ve felt flat as a witches t*t about the clubs predicament for a good while so may pop a few thoughts on some really excellent on field performances in the match thread.

I wanted to post in this one tho to show some appreciation for Duncan, his class in the build up, programme notes and post match interviews plus doing something (goodness knows what or how) to get a better tune out of the team today was wonderful- Every aspect of motivation, selection, tactical set up and in-game management was spot on. Not had a day like that at goodison in a while, cheers big man

As a human story its just unreal.

He loves this club and his 2 lads clearly love this club, thats why he was so emotional, hes made his family beyond happy, nothing can compete with today for Duncan.
Big dunc played for Rangers and with all that comes with it .. but once Everton touches you, nothing will be the same again ,, everyone should be very proud because it’s us as fans who make Everton... Everton ,, so we have all contributed to today’s result,, big dunc was just playing the part we would all offer given the chance,, He gets it ,, he gets the club ,, the passion,, like dunc was,, we are chosen not manufactured....

As a human story its just unreal.

He loves this club and his 2 lads clearly love this club, thats why he was so emotional, hes made his family beyond happy, nothing can compete with today for Duncan.
'kin ell, are you pissed? The utter BS of that ^^^

The human story...family...it's not the X-Factor mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.