Votes: 21 2.1%
  • My choice isnt here, you really suck at polls

Votes: 161 15.8%
  • Lamborghini Gallardo

Votes: 57 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's also at West Brom tomorrow,so there is no coincidence.
Your missing the 2nd line.. ;) I'm hoping he goes to FF Monday and gives Dunc some pointers on his way home. The guy has had his arse kicked in a previous job due to the fans taking an instant dislike to him for reasons only known to them.

I maybe wrong, but after today I wouldn’t be surprised if the board holds fire on recruiting a permanent manager. All well and good getting one in quick, but I think this time they should really take there time, they have got it wrong so many times now. Great result today and if Dunc can keep it going with positive results, why rush. Is atleast give him the next 2 and see if today was a one off or he can gain some momentum.

I maybe wrong, but after today I wouldn’t be surprised if the board holds fire on recruiting a permanent manager. All well and good getting one in quick, but I think this time they should really take there time, they have got it wrong so many times now. Great result today and if Dunc can keep it going with positive results, why rush. Is atleast give him the next 2 and see if today was a one off or he can gain some momentum.
That was luck and passion today, no tactics not out thinking the manager, pure passion and he won’t get that next game.. need a manager this week

Want it to be known I wanted Kovac first on here so anybody daring to start complimenting his hair and manly looks can keep their hands clean off. Bet you he smells amazing as well.

The Vitor Pereira aka Silva MRKII links are very weird.

I wonder if its true about him holding talks with us? Doesnt seem the right fit at all.

Really hope there is something in the Kovac links - if its not someone like Ancelotti then a younger trophy winning manager in a good league is the way to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.