Nico Kovac

Status
Not open for further replies.
His record isn't terribly inspiring but he would be better than some others touted for sure.

I'm not sure of the wisdom of getting a coach in on the rebound though as it were.

Perhaps it's just idle talk anyway but him being there today and our vacancy is always going to set speculation off.

He's looking for a PL job.

It'd be daft to think he was here for that early game without concluding he's had talks last night. Whether they bear fruit is another matter.
Innit Dave, we need a manager, guest of Moshiri, as if he aint in the frame but whether he takes the job is another matter.

Innit Dave, we need a manager, guest of Moshiri, as if he aint in the frame but whether he takes the job is another matter.
Yould be daft to think he hadn't ben asked to manage us. I think he;s probably got the Arsenal job in mind, but we have to keep on and get this done this week. If it goes beyond a week and we lose that United game we'll see a lot of flapping.

...possibly. It’s ultimately his decision, but I’m convinced he’s advised on these appointments. I can’t see him knowing who these blokes are.
As a football fan himself, I’m sure he knows. For him to understand what type of manager is suitable for us is another story.

Yould be daft to think he hadn't ben asked to manage us. I think he;s probably got the Arsenal job in mind, but we have to keep on and get this done this week. If it goes beyond a week and we lose that United game we'll see a lot of flapping.
He's had a chat or was due to have one after the game that is guaranteed.

We need to get the manager job done As due to that result we are attractive again especially with the dosh we can offer. A couple of losses and we’re again looking at Howe etc

Read in twitter someone reckons the feller to his left is his agent
Hm.

His agent

ELMD61tWoAAKZZG

There actually may be something to that

He's had a chat or was due to have one after the game that is guaranteed.

The galoot's press interview just now was interesting. Says he hopes he ca work as assistant under a top class manager.

It sounds like he knows something is afoot.

Why not Kovac? I cant see Arsenal looking beyond Arteta tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.