Duncan Ferguson - The Coach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not arsed what people think of him being interim manager, thought of him as a player, as a coach or any of that rubbish. I loved the bloke when I was growing up and I am genuinely made up for him. Don’t question his future after one game, don’t jump to any conclusions, just enjoy it for once.

Likewise mate.
Never forgot the night he was sold to Newcastle. My lad cried all night long in his bedroom. If the players have one ounce of his enthusiasm we should be okay.

Anyone who wasn't sure before now knows why many people including myself say that Duncan Ferguson deserves his legend status. Absolutely legendary today.

We cannot get carried away of course but man was that needed today. First game i have enjoyed that much this season. Ball boys will be all bagsying that side in future home games if Duncan is in charge.

Moshiri and co need to take their time now and only bring in a top manager, no bottom feeders. No need to get desperate and bring in a tosser like Moyes. Top managers only.

COYB's

I had it in my head that we played on Sunday. That is how apathetic I have been. What a win. Take a bow Dunc. Deserves credit for making that midfield work

stop banging Your drum now dave it's been the same beat for too long. ever thought hes still employed at everton out lasting martinez,koeman,bigsam,silva because hes respected by staff and players and majority of fans. thing is he's only here as the board dithered in sacking silva and getting a replacement hes in charge for a few games at most. if we pick up points its a bonus. I don't expect miracles from hIm.
he was asked today would he like it full time at least he had the balls to admit he wasn't ready to manage us permanently yet.
if we get a few wins and good performances are you going to have the balls to admit you were wrong? takes a man to admit his shortcomings and mistakes.
That's a stretch.

The players see him as a bit of a dinosaur, and he's popular amongst a certain demographic of support who dont know any better than so called "Big Dunc".
:coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.