2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually feel sorry for the bloke. Every morning waking up thinking is today the day. Players not bothering because they don't have too. Its embarrassing the last 10 days

Feel sorry lol He's about to be given a cheque for 4m to leave his job.

That's all good and well but he should have received the cheque 10 days ago. I dont agree with his treatment over the past 10 days and I'm not alone. Everyone knows he should have been sacked Saturday night after Norwich. Since then he's been humiliated day by day. End of the day were all human and he was Everton's manager. We are better than that and should have acted much better. We basically wrote Leicester and the derby off, for what?

I actually feel sorry for the bloke. Every morning waking up thinking is today the day. Players not bothering because they don't have too. Its embarrassing the last 10 days
This is what gets to me the most. People having a pop at Brands, Moshiri, Kenwright etc is one thing, but just how have we managed to assemble so many clueless footballers at such ridiculous cost?

This thread's added a hundred pages since shortly before noon yesterday without there even having been a change to Silva's employment status. That sort of industriousness is key to progress.

This is what gets to me the most. People having a pop at Brands, Moshiri, Kenwright etc is one thing, but just how have we managed to assemble so many clueless footballers at such ridiculous cost?

Wait for them to beat Chelsea Saturday under a new manager and with the board watching, just to really take the p for last night and this season

I think the players have been trying for the most part to be fair to them

I just don't think Silva is that much of a manager tactically (No malice directed at him like)

Status
Not open for further replies.