Not open for further replies.
Niasse is far from a great player but we've had worse in the last 30 years:

Brett Angel.
James Beattie.
John Spencer.
Jo.
Mark Hughes.
Bakayoko etc.

Most of the decent forwards we've had during this period have burned brightly for a brief time: Beardsley, Campbell, Yakubu, Kanchelskis among others.
They were all better than our jolly Bambi-legged pal!

(Except maybe Brett Angell!)

You keep on smiling Oumar. Collect the cash and then get the hell out of the basket case that is Everton. I never had a problem with him collecting his money if he does what is asked of him. I blame the idiots who bought him because there is no way they did the correct amount of investigation into how good he is.

Mind you knowing us, he's probably got an auto-extend clause in his contract if he makes it to a certain date.

Clearly our Senegalese prince lacks the clinical skills of top pro footballers, but his willful enthusiasm for getting at 'em is without parallel at Everton.

Make him manager.

You keep on smiling Oumar. Collect the cash and then get the hell out of the basket case that is Everton. I never had a problem with him collecting his money if he does what is asked of him. I blame the idiots who bought him because there is no way they did the correct amount of investigation into how good he is.

Mind you knowing us, he's probably got an auto-extend clause in his contract if he makes it to a certain date.

Just wait - in that period we have no manager, we will somehow conspire to resign Schneiderlin, Mirallas, Cuco and NIasse on long-term deals, sign Michael Carrick for £18milliion, as well as Daniel Amokachi, Phil Neville's son and Luke Garbutt.

How Omar gets slated when DCL is our no 9 is beyond me.
At least he has a scorers instinct, DCL maybe a good athlete but his goal threat is
Zero.

This a million times.

Why does Niasse always get slated when he is no worse than Tosun and Calvert Lewin (who also get slated but are not treated like competition winners)

Not high praise of course but still...

Just wait - in that period we have no manager, we will somehow conspire to resign Schneiderlin, Mirallas, Cuco and NIasse on long-term deals, sign Michael Carrick for £18milliion, as well as Daniel Amokachi, Phil Neville's son and Luke Garbutt.
And to think, I thought Brands was asleep on the job and he's going to pull all that off! Well done Marcel.

Status
Not open for further replies.