2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
It shouldn't even need discussing, He bailed himself out with that little run towards the end of the season and he's absolutely fluffed it this season, Awful uninspiring tactically inept, Lost to all 3 relegated sides 2-0.
Get him out ASAP.

It shouldn't even need discussing, He bailed himself out with that little run towards the end of the season and he's absolutely fluffed it this season, Awful uninspiring tactically inept, Lost to all 3 relegated sides 2-0.
Get him out ASAP.
This is it. It's ok saying back the manager and I would if he was showing anything but he is taking us backwards at a rapid rate. We need a change asap. Why they are messing around is beyond me, he should have been sacked this morning.

This is it. It's ok saying back the manager and I would if he was showing anything but he is taking us backwards at a rapid rate. We need a change asap. Why they are messing around is beyond me, he should have been sacked this morning.
Getting his successor lined up and ready to sign the contract tonight and take training tomorrow morning along with the Dunc.

Told you; rabbit out of the hat Marcel is on the job.

Ive been going bald for 25 years Mikey, its something I accepted a long time ago.

But yes, lets keep on topic.

Im honestly curious how you would have sacked him humanly?

I would just leave a Christmas card on Silva's desk with the words 'You're done' on the inside, and then prayed Silva started crying because I really do want to see him cry, he's looked on the verge a few times this season.

If you're going to sack someone it has to be done face to face that's why today has dragged out as much. Confidently expect Silva to be sacked by 5 o clock.

Getting his successor lined up and ready to sign the contract tonight and take training tomorrow morning along with the Dunc.

Told you; rabbit out of the hat Marcel is on the job.
Wish that were true but I cant see it happening, he'll get sacked then we won't replace him for a few weeks.
Or they will just make do with Moyes

Status
Not open for further replies.