Votes: 21 2.1%
  • My choice isnt here, you really suck at polls

Votes: 161 15.8%
  • Lamborghini Gallardo

Votes: 57 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't matter who the next manager is, nothing will change. The problems start at the top. Moshiri is a clueless bell who needs to keep his beak out of football-related matters. Kenwright needs putting out to grass ASAP and needs to take his culture of mediocrity and "jobs for the boys" with him, the stupid prick. It pervades the entire club like a cancer.

The only manager who is available and could be trusted is Moyes. People need to swallow their pride and just accept the bad medicine. We are currently team of gutless losers, so we need someone that will come in, put some structure and discipline in place and instill some pride again among the squad.

The fact that a team of Everton players were happy to put in a performance like that against Liverpool is an absolute disgrace.

If you want a fancy “big name manager” that can wait until the summer.

The only manager who is available and could be trusted is Moyes. People need to swallow their pride and just accept the bad medicine. We are currently team of gutless losers, so we need someone that will come in, put some structure and discipline in place and instill some pride again among the squad.

The fact that a team of Everton players were happy to put in a performance like that against Liverpool is an absolute disgrace.

He’s available because he’s crap and I wouldn’t trust him as far as I could gob into a force nine wind.

Can't believe people are voting for Gallardo. We're 18th. We need a proven manager and the only one i can see in the list who'd join us is Rafael.

Why would he join us? He is getting paid silly money in China, wont be risking another relegation on his resume and wont fancy working with a Director of Football.

Not to mention the fact that the fans have turned on him before he has already got here.

Same for any proven premier league manager. None of them work with a Director of Football, they will be sacked in 18 months and run a very serious risk of taking the longest tenured top flight club down.

I don' see them kicking doors down to take over.

He started the crap performances against Liverpool stuff though.

100% correct.

Get the team working hard, playing together and do some basic defending.

Next season can look after itself.

It doesn't matter who the next manager is, nothing will change. The problems start at the top. Moshiri is a clueless bell who needs to keep his beak out of football-related matters. Kenwright needs putting out to grass ASAP and needs to take his culture of mediocrity and "jobs for the boys" with him, the stupid prick. It pervades the entire club like a cancer.
You cant in anyway blame Kenwright for this mess, if it was his fault we would of been in a situation like this before he sold, reality is since Moshiri came we have been on a one way street to relegation, its %100 on him.

He’s available because he’s crap and I wouldn’t trust him as far as I could gob into a force nine wind.
Nonsense. He did a great job here for years and years. He also walked into a similar, perhaps worse, scenario at West Ham and kept them up.

Moyes with Irvine and Cahill would be a solid managerial team who would get us competitive again.

The idea of hiring a rookie like Arteta as he is a “club legend” or getting a guy in from Argentina is plainly ridiculous. It’s not like we are a few games into the season, it is now December and we have horrific fixtures coming up.

100% correct.

Get the team working hard, playing together and do some basic defending.

Next season can look after itself.

Or walk in, say we are doomed already ala Sunderland to protect his reputation and see us disappear into the ether.

Also again, he will want full control of team matters, transfers etc (nothing wrong with that by the way)

Status
Not open for further replies.