Match Thread Liverpool v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Expected result, just hope it wasn't one of Moshiri's expected defeats and he mans up and sacks Silva and has someone lined up because this game was only the start of a painful looking fixture list

We were unlucky to be 3-1 down. I said that they would have breathed a big sigh of relief when Origi got the 3rd because we were coming back into it. I thought 3-1 flattered them, albeit 2 of their 3 goals were exceptional quality and few defences would have dealt with those.

The 4th goal was poor from us and that really changed things, irrespective of Rico’s goal. We did rattle them 1st half, it doesn’t change the fact that the game was over as a contest before the 2nd half, or that it was embarrassing.
We played right into their hands with a high line and Michael "what do I do if it's not in front of me again?" Keane

i'm an NHL fan, and my team (Devils) essentially went through the same experience (getting a coach fired after a big rivalry game). we're ALSO in the bottom of the league, but fortunately for us, there's no relegation in the NHL

he's gotta go, it'd be inhumane to leave him as a coach and subject him to the amount of boos that he'll receive

He could always resign. Yes he'll lose a lot of money but he'd still be very rich. If he chooses to stay then I've no sympathy with him.

5th goal my fault chaps I inadvertently tuned in before the end which has guaranteed an RS goal at the death since the 70s. Very sorry won't do it again.

The Everton fans including me bear some of the blame, we still say DCL will come good as he's only young, we defend Tom Davies all the time, we say Pickford is a good shot stopper, Richy is class, Bernard is a Brazilian so he must be good. Even tonight I've seen posts saying that at least Kean got his shot away. Even in my infants school team we were told to hit the target, make the keeper work. The lad missed with just the keeper to beat.

There is only Digne and Pickford (see I'm at it too) I'd keep on the payroll out of that shower tonight to be honest.

A totally horrific performance by a shower of very wealthy fraudsters.
Agree with this. Maybe Richarlison kept too.
Mina and Keane are the worst c-b pairing I've ever seen. We'll go down unless we ditch them both sharpish. Amateur hour.

Can't really say much that probably has not been said already. So, just to register my displeasure, that was bloody awful.
Balls over the top, a defence that cannot understand how to play offside, no communication at all with the back line or keeper.
Gilfy who?
Iwobi £30 million on a comical liability.
It goes on...
Richarlson comes away with credit, but no man of the match on back of a 5 - 2 loss, shameful.

Status
Not open for further replies.