2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to be a downer but can 60% of the club's struggles be solved with the right manager?

I doubt it. There is something that is causing this repeated cycle of short term hope/success - prolonged mediocrity/apathy - rapid and complete turmoil.
Exactly this I agree manager has to go but is replacing Marco going to solve our problems, I don't believe so!

As much as I agree fully that its time for Marco to go, I'm at the point now I'm not sure a new manager is going to be the fix that we need. Our problems are bigger than the manager, this team and the people who have put it together are still at the club! Our club is rotten and a manager change isnt gonna change a dam thing!

Get Moyes in. Staying up is all that matters now. We can kiss Bramley Moore goodbye if we get relegated.

Get Moyes in. Staying up is all that matters now. We can kiss Bramley Moore goodbye if we get relegated.

We have to do something like this until the end of the season, those who dont want him can stop going and wont be missed, our top flight future is at stake here with Silva

It's also the absolute wrong mix of players we've signed. There's some talent there, but I don't think there's a complementary blend there.
The team isnt right, definitely not! Weve needed a forward since Rom left, Michael Kean is a total fraud and siggy sint the player we need him to be on the middle, Coleman as much as I love him is finished and we miss Gana badly! So yeah team is goosed!!

Status
Not open for further replies.