Marcelo Gallardo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, who did Usmanov want when he owned a chunk of Arsenal? That might be quite revealing if that guy is obtainable and we got him in. I realise that the chain of events there is extreme levels of BS - but what else to do? Worry about the derby tomorrow?

Actually, who did Usmanov want when he owned a chunk of Arsenal? That might be quite revealing if that guy is obtainable and we got him in. I realise that the chain of events there is extreme levels of BS - but what else to do? Worry about the derby tomorrow?
Don’t think anyone knows that because he never had a say on the board at Arsenal. I think tomorrow is the biggest pressing matter when does the river plate season end?

Don’t think anyone knows that because he never had a say on the board at Arsenal. I think tomorrow is the biggest pressing matter when does the river plate season end?
Argentine League runs the same as the PL but the Libertadores still runs the traditional March to December and has just had the final. So he could be willing to move now.

Argentine League runs the same as the PL but the Libertadores still runs the traditional March to December and has just had the final. So he could be willing to move now.
Well it would make sense. One no1 that I have seen has linked us to him which makes the betting even more weird. I know that Brands has a South American connection and we were there over the weekend scouting players apparently so we could of been wrapping this up under the covers

Well it would make sense. One no1 that I have seen has linked us to him which makes the betting even more weird. I know that Brands has a South American connection and we were there over the weekend scouting players apparently so we could of been wrapping this up under the covers

That and the way Everton doesn't leak anymore... unless we're driving the betting with this thread!

Wtf hes 5/4 favourite now...

Surely someone must know something as its been moving all day...

Just means that loads of people are betting on him really. Hardly anything on the interwebs connecting him to Everton so not sure if there is anything in it other than loads of betting. Would love there to be something in it though mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.