2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
They don’t see it that much that stories got leaked about replacements and contingency plans, people are seriously nuts if they truly believe the board are in any way happy with the way things are going right now
The only way we know we are nuts, is if we see action. Thus far, no action.

So are we nuts?

The only way we know we are nuts, is if we see action. Thus far, no action.

So are we nuts?

Yes, everyone saw the panic situation two years ago when we sacked Koeman without a plan to replace him then proceeded to leave Unsworth in caretaker charge for over 5 weeks, longer than he should have been. Spurs had been talking to Mourinho for weeks before they sacked Pochettino, Watford (although it backfired) had Flores ready to go to replace Gracia then you look at Arsenal who have so far done what we done and potted their manager without a replacement which, if it’s Rodgers or Nuno, could take days or weeks to get done

I don't think he's going anywhere.

I think the board want to keep a manager for the long term, so will stick with him for the time being.

As far as I'm concerned, our season starts in January. We need to hit that 40 point mark as soon as possible, and continue our rebuild in the summer.

I think the board want to keep a manager for the long term, so will stick with him for the time being.

As far as I'm concerned, our season starts in January. We need to hit that 40 point mark as soon as possible, and continue our rebuild in the summer.
My opinion. This is a bad idea.

You want Everton to relegate and to play in the Championship?

Gbamin (Ganas replacement) has been out since almost the start of the season...delph has been in/out with injuries.
I doubt Klopp is looking at Wednesday thinking; Allson out, Salah out, I'll be happy with a draw.

He's thinking; we might not beat them 6-0 as I originally thought; be happy with with 4-1.

As sad as it is to say this; Winners vs Losers.

I don't think we'll go down.

I'd be happy with 17th this season, and I think it's more than achievable with the current squad of players we have.

Mate if you believe 17th is actually alright and to think Silva is a long term manager as he will take this club forward then I’m speechless.

By the time it’s Christmas and Silva stays we will be in bottom three.

Status
Not open for further replies.