2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh if he would have taken him off on 65 mins I’m sure there would be plenty on here questioning why Schneiderlin was coming on at that point in the game, we were 1-0 up at that point and Sidibie was getting plenty of space out wide and we looked the more likely to score.
Maybe so.

but he’s a nice bloke and the players bum him and each other, that’s all that matters.... nice guys Everton, pat on the head for being nice

kin disgrace appointing this no mark, moshiri should publicly apologise for this utter mess he’s put us in

We are deep in the brown stuff aren't we mate.

There's one player who has got the balls to make a name for himself on Wednesday Chris, Kean.

The rest of them... Same old crap just a different day

Who picked him ?Why didn't he play/ bring in to the squad Baningime ? It all lies at Silvas door.
Pffft Baningime? When was the last time he was even near the starting 11? When Unsworth threw him in against West Ham how many years ago? Individual errors cost us today, that’s a fact, Davies was the one that made them today.

We are deep in the brown stuff aren't we mate.

There's one player who has got the balls to make a name for himself on Wednesday Chris, Kean.

The rest of them... Same old crap just a different day

we are bud, it’s utter shambolic. I’d be big’in kean up all week in training and tell him to go and make a name for himself against Van [Poor language removed]

we are bud, it’s utter shambolic. I’d be big’in kean up all week in training and tell him to go and make a name for himself against Van [Poor language removed]

100% mate, get stuck into him and become a hero. That's what we need right now, someone who has got balls of steelz a bit of arrogance to take the game by the scruff of the neck and want to win it.

The squad clearly aren't drilled enough on late game scenarios.

With Moist we knew if we were winning or drawing the team would instinctively contract in to a shell. If we were chasing a team we opened up and created a chance a chance or two.

With Silva it's a 60-70 minute game plan and the rest is anyone's guess.
100% mate, Southampton away, winning and Calvert-Lewin gets in the corner. Every single Everton fan to a man is screaming stay there, stay there.... The lad throws a cross in which is immediately headed out and they attack.... Minute or so later here's young Calvert again, right in the corner...... Sit on the ball, keep it lad, make them do you......nope, ball across again .. down the pitch and attacking our goal again....

Going back many years now, but we played Southampton sway I think, they are winning 2-1, Peter Crouch gets the ball in the corner, Harry Redknapp is screaming profanities to keep it there.... He goes for the goal but Thomas Radzinski grabs the ball and boooom bangs it in 2-2, Harry Redknapp says after the game, "I'd shoot Peter Crouch the idiot".... Game management is not a new thing, but it scares me that this generation of footballers look bereft of ideas and basic common sense.... I'd shoot half of our team given the chance..... A modicum of common sense ya Muppets.... Groan ... ..

Status
Not open for further replies.