Match Thread Leicester City v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its obvious that we DO have a striker. His name is Moise Kean. He's strong, determined,clever and has a shot in him. He must star every game until the end of the season.

He probably will.... if he starts respecting his teammates and following the same rules as everyone else does.

Going down with this fella in charge of the team.

Worry that anyone else would be able to do better with this bundle of gash we have for a squad though. We are an utter shambles.
Like I've said before, I do not think the squad is a poor as people are making them out to be; yes, there's some dross in it, but equally there is a lot of talent.

You only need to compare our players with other squads, many above us, to see that our potential doesn't match to our performances and league position.

The issue lies with the manager and coaching staff not getting the best out of our players: just look back to last year against Manure as a sign of what we can do.

It’s 50/50 mate.

The players let him down, but their weak mentality and the inevitably in the way we lose games is down to him.
Yeah I only feel sorry for him for the way that ended. Couldn't see us losing all game and everyone put in a shift. Was a big improvement. Just so harsh

Status
Not open for further replies.