2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think mate?

I think we need to do something different then just keep sacking managers, the last four we have steadily disimproved, i believe changing it again and going for another reboot is the last thing we need. Its a continuous action and response that just hasnt worked so why repeat it. Its never been our way.

At the very least wait for a gap in the year like the summer, when things dont spill into the season and there is more availability in the management market. The disclaimer obviously being if we get sucked into a real dog fight.
Maybe the constant changes aren't the issue. It could be constantly recruiting the wrong manager being the issue.
Not one of the last 4 have warranted the EFC job in my eyes.

Prefer to stick with what we’ve got? The man is on a one way mission to disaster. If that’s the clubs best option because they can’t find someone else’s when then i fear for this club massively.

The clown should have went after the Sheffield United home game. It’s ridiculous.

why employ a crap temporary manager to just end up doing the same thing Silva will do this season....get us to 40 plus points.

makes perfect sense to me, to not make a change until we have got the next permanent appointment ready. If that’s now then cool, press the eject button on managers seat

I don’t get people fixating only on SACK SILVA HE’S CRAP GET OUT. It’s what’s next that’s way more important.

why employ a crap temporary manager to just end up doing the same thing Silva will do this season....get us to 40 plus points.

makes perfect sense to me, to not make a change until we have got the next permanent appointment ready. If that’s now then cool, press the eject button on managers seat

I don’t get people fixating only on SACK SILVA HE’S CRAP GET OUT. It’s what’s next that’s way more important.
Rot and poison need to be treated...it won’t go away...

Basically what we have learnt today is that it’s perfectly acceptable for Everton to lose to Sheffield United and Norwich City at home by 2-0 and proceed to employ a manager who has a worse record than the previous manager they dismissed, who pretty much doesn’t know what to do with his own team and refuses to make changes.

Well in Moshiri.
We can’t afford to sack another manager, spent over 40 mil in 4 years sacking managers

or just that they don’t have a decent permanent appointment lined up and falling that prefer stick with what we’ve got until the summer
Then questions should be asked of them about why that is.

It's not good enough from the board. They have dragged their feet on this one. If we can't attract a decent manager then there are failings at a higher level than Silva and fingers should be getting pointed there as well.

From Brands’ comments earlier seems things are far from the dismissal stage we’d all been hoping for.

Can guarantee the next few games will have been written off so won’t count in their minds.

There will be another rally call in January once these fixtures are out of the way and we are sitting in 19th place.

Club is a joke.
So we sack Marco then what? Who takes charge for the next 2

Status
Not open for further replies.