Votes: 30 2.6%
  • Moyes

Votes: 86 7.4%
  • Other, please state

Votes: 89 7.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem with appointing a new manager now is our fixtures. We will probably lose our next 3 games, Leicester, Liverpool and Chelsea. Then there's Manu, Leicester (cup) and Arsenal which although aren't great could give a new manager more of a chance. After that it would be easier.

Would any new manager really want to start with those fixtures though? Would we be better off letting Silva take the beatings rather than a new manager?

The problem with appointing a new manager now is our fixtures. We will probably lose our next 3 games, Leicester, Liverpool and Chelsea. Then there's Manu, Leicester (cup) and Arsenal which although aren't great could give a new manager more of a chance. After that it would be easier.

Would any new manager really want to start with those fixtures though? Would we be better off letting Silva take the beatings rather than a new manager?
I think the new manager will have a better chance of winning any of those games than Silva

FB_IMG_1574550983766.jpg

Ideal scenario:

Chinese football season ends next weekend, keep Silva till then. Bring Benitez next week, play the derby, Benitez gets us a win, and at the same time ends RS's unbeaten run.

Of course I would like other managers too, preferably much younger ones with a long term vision, but I would be really happy if it played out like this should we do end up hiring him.

Ideal scenario:

Chinese football season ends next weekend, keep Silva till then. Bring Benitez next week, play the derby, Benitez gets us a win, and at the same time ends RS's unbeaten run.

Of course I would like other managers too, preferably much younger ones with a long term vision, but I would be really happy if it played out like this should we do end up hiring him.

On what planet is Rafael Benitez managing Everton an "ideal scenario"???

The Rafael shouts are absolutely pathetic

My bad, should have said, "ideal scenario should he be hired" as I also stated at the end. I am not for him or against him, as I said earlier in one of my posts that I would prefer Favre. But if we are to hire him, then that is the only scenario which will make me truly accept him as our manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.