2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.

So according to that article Silva gets to manage that Leicester game at least because the board dont' have suitable replacements lined up. Just checked when the CSL ends and its that same weekend. Rafael hasn't managed well at all in China and probably will be looking to move on in a week from there. Would prefer Favre from Dortmund more given his playing style and success with Gladbach though. Or maybe even Marco Rose :coffee:

If ever a club deserved relegation and eventual liquidation it's this one.

I'd rather skip the relegation and pass the club straight over to administrators if at all possible just so we retain a little dignity in its dying days but at this stage who really cares.

Hoping the FA find out we used child war soldiers or something and just insta bans without the right to an appeal.

Thats the dream.

I love everton
And it really pains me the situation we are in

I can’t believe the people in charge have let the club be in the position it’s in

shame on Kenwright
You area self preserving muppet
It’s a disgrace what he stands for
Get rid
Let’s get some balls and sort out the manager dog and all
Clean slate is needed I’m afraid

If ever a club deserved relegation and eventual liquidation it's this one.

I'd rather skip the relegation and pass the club straight over to administrators if at all possible just so we retain a little dignity in its dying days but at this stage who really cares.

People actually think I’m taking the piss when I say this but I couldn’t be more serious, it would be absolute bliss if this club didn’t exist. Imagine being able to enjoy the footy as a neutral all the time.

People actually think I’m taking the piss when I say this but I couldn’t be more serious, it would be absolute bliss if this club didn’t exist. Imagine being able to enjoy the footy as a neutral all the time.

The best we can hope for now is a Man City type plummet into the lower leagues and come back in a few seasons having learnt some valuable lessons and shed ourselves of some shady characters.

I’ve already zoned out from actually watching games, choosing to focus more on my NFL team (they suck too but at least the games have more excitement to them)

Status
Not open for further replies.