Qualities the next Everton manager needs to possess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t be realistic on here mate people take it for some kind of weakness and stick to beat you with. The best manager we literally have the slimmest of chances of getting is Pochettino and let’s be honest he ain’t going to touch us with a shitty stick. We are getting Moyes whether we like it or not
Totally agree, I’m not even sure it would be right to get a so called top manager in. I feel it’s time for someone to come in temporary at first to steady the ship, Moyes I do believe would do that. Then re access in the summer, none of this offering him a 3 year deal in April/May.

Isnt Simeone something linke €35m per year? Sure I've read somewhere that he's world's highest paid manager.

Totally agree, I’m not even sure it would be right to get a so called top manager in. I feel it’s time for someone to come in temporary at first to steady the ship, Moyes I do believe would do that. Then re access in the summer, none of this offering him a 3 year deal in April/May.
Unfortunately that will happen if he does well. We should go all out for Pochettino in my opinion because he is the best we would get. He wouldn’t come but we would be foolish not to try and keep him in the premiership. Moyes will steady the ship but we need a young ambitious manager who can get a tune out of the players and I don’t think Moyes can do that anymore. His record since leaving us has been abysmal

Maybe but we ain’t Man City, Chelsea, Liverpool, Man Utd we are Everton, being brutal we haven’t got quite the same ring to us atm. Sad but true.
That's why we need to appoint a manager who can get us up to their level playing wise...Diego Simeone would do just that.

1. Expertly trained in mixed martial arts, preferably kickboxing and jiu-jitsu.
2. A hatred of Klopp.
3. A willingness to spend 5-10 behind bars for assaulting Klopp.

Status
Not open for further replies.