2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok. I have an answer to that.

Are the sheff United players better than ours? Norwich's? Brighton? Bournemouth? Burnley? Palace?

Would you swap our squad with theirs?

If the answer is yes then you massively underestimate the quality we do have. If it's no then why are some of those outperforming us? Beating us?

Our players aren't very good at breaking teams down. The squad we have is probably good enough for the top 12 but we are not a new manager away from challenging the top 6. Far from it.

So who is to blame? Because we have a manager, blame them, replace them, blame them again.
The board.

It's them that are hiring relegated Martinez. It's them poaching koeman and selling him down the river with Walsh pissing money assy. It was the board who hired allardyce and have usbsink to that depth. It was the board that hired relegated AND sacked Silva.

It's the boards fault completely. They hire managers who have achieved nothing or in some cases worse , and the team adopts to that.

Is it a surprise that the team went backwards under a manager who was hired after being relegated? Is it a surprise we are losing against championship teams , in our case literally today, after he was sacked the season before and relegated the season before that?

There is a reason why spurs replaced potchitino with a winner in Jose. Liverpool replaced Rodgers with a winner in klopp. City replaced Pellegrini with one of the top managers in the game.

We replace sacked managers with ones with an even worse track record in this league.

Out of our squad I rate Pickford, Digne, Mina, Holgate, Sidebe, Davies, Gomes (star by his name), Richarlison, Bernard, Iwobi, Bernard and Kean

Question marks over Keane, Delph, Walcott, Lossl, Gbamin, Gordon, Beni, DCL

Don't rate: Baines, Coleman, Schneiderlin, Sigurdsson, Tosun

Your mileage may differ.
I'd agree that they're probably our best players, but even our best are pretty average.

So we sit and applaud no matter what we see on the pitch?

Theres a difference between applauding crap and not getting the hysterics on too early.

You could see it in Koemans demeanour that he was bemused by it the first few games of his last season and how did it end up? In pure apathy.

If any evertonian thinks that we can boo our players as quickly and hysterically as we do , every single year and any good come of it then good luck to them. The proof is in the pudding.

These players don’t blame themselves exclusively , they don’t go home and say “we should play better” they go home and say wow them fans are nobheads. That is an absolute fact

There is no way in a million years that our fans aren’t a detriment , Stones and Barkley both hated the way our fans acted and I’m really not surprised.

If my lad played for Everton I would want him to move

Status
Not open for further replies.