2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loan would be perfect for the lad at this point, honestly.

Hes clearly struggling over here.

Im not suggesting hes a flop, but the lads 19, @davek, hes going to need time.

Of course the best course of action is that we give him games, but im getting a cba vibe from the lad, hopefully im wrong.

Could it be time to fire up the Rat Copter again :eek:

Of course the best course of action is that we give him games, but im getting a cba vibe from the lad, hopefully im wrong.

Case solved

Cheerio.

Can someone please come up something actually positive about this guy rather than “he’s been no worse than others”, “others have been crap too” I can hear Brands now, “Farhad, I’ve seen this lad. He’s crap but he’ll blend in hey?”
He’s 4th choice centre forward, at a club that is crying out for a centre forward. Debate all you want but there’s the fact in one sentence.

Can someone please come up something actually positive about this guy rather than “he’s been no worse than others”, “others have been crap too” I can hear Brands now, “Farhad, I’ve seen this lad. He’s crap but he’ll blend in hey?”
He’s 4th choice centre forward, at a club that is crying out for a centre forward. Debate all you want but there’s the fact in one sentence.
When we see him actually play significant game time, I’ll let you know.

Until then, how can anyone pass judgment, good or bad?

Needs a run of four or five games, sadly if the team was doing better than it is, he would have already had this.
Wouldn't mind as much if we had fantastic strikers keeping him out !

Can’t believe the grief this fella is getting! In the past two weeks I’ve read he has a bad attitude, needs to go out on loan, not good enough, waste of money, sell in January!!

Pathetic

Status
Not open for further replies.